How To Write A Good Persuasive Essay On Zombie Apocalypse
Do you think that a zombie apocalypse is just a fictional scenario? You may consider otherwise once you go through this article. Learn a bit more about the 'realistic' arguments that you may use in order to write a more convincing essay on this topic.
- There are many viruses around nowadays. It is a matter of general knowledge that there are a lot of people in the world. As a consequence, several diseases appear every year. Viruses are able to mutate without following a pattern, do you know what could happen? Imagine that suddenly a harsher form of the rabies shows up!
- They are experimenting with animals. Unforeseen consequences may arise from carrying out experiments with animals. Eventually, scientists could releases a deadly zombie virus which affects people by accident – but still. Imagine what could happen if that virus spread all over the world!
- A biological weapon of mass destruction. Military research is carried out in top secret in a general basis. They only reveal their developments when it is safe to do so. What could happen if someone created a biological weapon which transformed people into zombies? There are bio-weapons but the use of such chemical compounds is forbidden worldwide.
- Possible mistakes in a Biochemistry research laboratory. Chemistry is a very complex science. Specially, when it comes to living beings. This is why biochemistry is a field of study that may produce unforeseen results. Scientists who research how viruses work could create a stronger strain that could break the balance in our world.
- If there are so many films, it may be more factual than we thought. It may sound hilarious to think about people becoming zombies, but is it only fiction? Are there diseases that produce a similar effect on a human being? Actually, there are: hydrophobia is a good example of such illnesses. In addition, some drugs may produce similar zombie-like effects in people.
- Real life is more amazing than science-fiction. In a frequent basis, real life is capable of surprising us in a deeper way than fiction is. Given that drugs are able to transform any person in a zombie-like being, is it fiition or a real threat? Is it only a made-up story to frighten/amuse kids or is it something else? Is your neigbour acting weird lately? Watch out for the zombie apocalypse!
The Best Strategy For Writing A Descriptive Essay On Zombies
A perfect definition of zombies can prove quite elusive for many but to that person who has a huge appetite for horror films or has had the opportunity to read Harry Porter series and among other mystery books, something formless in structure comes to mind as to what zombies ought to be. Zombies are formless creatures with a scary appeal. You must have heard about people who dream about zombies-Those scary nightmares which you would not want to dream about. Well, what if you were to put that nightmare you had the other day into writing and you are told to vividly describe everything as it was? Obviously you cannot fantasize about zombies and this means, you must have a working strategy for writing if not the best of the best. Let’s take a look at some useful strategies for writing descriptive essays on zombies.
Use imagery to drive the point home
Imagery has always proved its usefulness in writing and especially in doing descriptive essays. Remember, if you were to do an essay that describes zombies, there is the likelihood that someone who has no idea what zombies are would lay a hand on it. This means, you must write to show rather than to inform. Imagery is meant to bring that picture into the mind of a reader, vividly. In this regard, the use of metaphors or similes to draw or cast a perfect image of how zombies look like in your writing would prove worthwhile.
Read books on zombies and have an outline with examples
Most of the times good writing start with drafting an outline. When it comes to doing descriptive essay on zombies, it is imperative to draft down those ideas as well as the best descriptive words. This is important because an outline will serve as a reminder of what you will have left out. Remember, a descriptive essay on zombies is not something easy for everyone. When it comes to gathering enough information on what zombies are, the best way out is to read extensively beforehand.
Building suspense and the use of compelling words
Words have aesthetics but only if you use those which are compelling. Depending on how you use words to describe zombies in an essay; the write-up can always come out marvelous or boring. Use powerful words that keep readers glued on your paper but again you don’t have to use scary words all time even though light mood would release tension while reading essay on zombies.