- In Outlook, switch to the "Mail" or "Folder" view, and click on your Inbox.
- Click on the magnifying glass at the right end of the search bar.
When you do that, it brings up a new ribbon of Search Tools.
- Click on the "Search Tools" Icon (wrench and hammer) and then to Advanced Find under the drop down menu.
- Make sure the drop downs are set to "Appointments and Meetings" in "Calendar".
- Click on the More Choices tab, and you will see an option "Only Items that are".
- Click that drop down, and select "Unread" and put a check mark in the box next to it.
- Click "Find Now".
The unread calendar items will be listed below.
- Click one of the listed appointments and then hit + to select All the appointments listed.
- Click + to mark them all as read.
If the Ctrl+Q doesn't work for some reason, an alternative is to (after selecting all found messages via CTRL+A):
- Press the enter key.
- There will be a warning that this might take a long time, but just click continue.
All the unread calendar items will now open.
- Once all items are open, right click the Outlook icon on the task bar and select "Close all Windows".
All the open calendar items and outlook itself will now close. Next time you open Outlook, all there will not be any unread calendar items.
"Say bye bye to padhai ka dar and exams ki chinta, bana lo Gullybaba ko apna Secret Santa!!!"
Buy MBA Projects Report Synopsis
MS - 612 Retail Management
Block-1 A Overview of Retailing Environment
Unit-1 Introduction to Retailing
Unit-2 Evolution of Retail Environment
Unit-3 Formats of Retailing
Block-2 Retail Planning and Development
Unit-4 Understanding the Retail Customer
Unit-5 Marketing Research for Retailing
Unit-6 Strategic Retail Planning Process
Unit-7 Locational Decisions
Unit-8 Growth Strategies
Block-3 Retail Mix
Unit-9 Product Merchandise
Unit-11 Promotions and Communication Mix
Block-4 Retail Operations
Unit-14 Financial Management Issues in Retailing
Unit-15 Organisation Structure and Management of Human Resources
Unit-16 CRM–Customer Relationship Marketing
Unit-17 Monitoring and Controlling Retail Operations
Block-5 Issues Impacting Retail Business in India
Unit-18 Legal and Security Issues in Retail
Unit-19 Ethical Dimensions
Unit-20 Technology in Retailing
Unit-21 Non-store Retailing
Chapter-1Introduction to Retailing
Chapter-2 Evolution of Retail Environment
Chapter-3 Formats of Retailing
Chapter-4 Understanding the Retail Customer
Chapter-5 Marketing Research for Retailing
Chapter-6 Strategic Retail Planning Process
Chapter-7 Locational Decisions
Chapter-8 Growth Strategies
Chapter-9 Product Merchandise
Chapter-11 Promotions and Communication Mix
Chapter-14 Financial Management Issues in Retailing
Chapter-15 Organisation Structure and Management of Human Resources
Chapter-16 CRM – Customer Relationship Marketing
Chapter-17 Monitoring and Controlling Retail Operations
Chapter-18 Legal and Security Issues in Retail
Chapter-19 Ethical Dimensions
Chapter-20 Technology in Retailing
Chapter-21 Non-Store Retailing
December: 2011 (Solved)
June: 2012 (Solved)
December: 2012 (Solved)
June: 2013 (Solved)
December: 2013 (Solved)