61 Wellfield Road
Roath, Cardiff CF4 3DG
Mobile: 07956 654 326
Dear Ms. Caswell,
As a highly skilled Pharmacy Technician, I read your posting for a new Pharmacy Technician with interest. My experience aligns well with the qualifications you are seeking at Wheaton Chemist’s Shop, in particular my position at Marks County Hospital, and I am certain I would make a valuable addition to your organisation.
With more than nine years’ experience, I am adept in pharmaceutical storage and distribution, patient care, and counselling. Moreover, whilst my on-the-job experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set, including first-rate accuracy and efficiency, I excel at:
Processing high volume of orders in hospital and community pharmacy settings.
Managing stock effectively.
Providing friendly customer service.
Screening phone calls for staff pharmacists.
In addition to my experience and personal qualities, I have a solid educational foundation and a passion for excellent customer service. I am extremely enthusiastic about Wheaton Drug Store’s focus on the local geriatric population and would welcome the opportunity to contribute to your continued growth.
Please review my attached CV for additional details regarding my expertise and career achievements. I will follow up to request an appointment to discuss how my experience and background meet your needs.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Interactive Health is recruiting part-time/on-call (weekday/daytime)Health Screening Technician and Health Educators in the Midwest Region including the greater Cedar Rapids, IA area who are energetic with strong logic and problem solving skills, and will thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment. As an employee of Interactive Health, you’ll join our nationwide network of enthusiastic professionals who collaborate with the best minds in the industry. If you’re one of the best – come join our FUN!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
This part-time/on-call (weekday/daytime) position provides health and wellness programs to corporate clients in various locations across the region. We are seeking health care professionals with a wellness background and excellent customer service skills.
- Provide health screening services to include finger-stick, blood pressure, body composition, height/weight, waist circumference, bone mineral density, and health coaching.
- Present health educational programs, awareness tables and educational materials.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in health related field preferred.
- A healthy role model with the ability to communicate healthy lifestyle practices and behavior modifications to clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Seeking healthcare professionals (LPNs, RNs, Phlebotomists, Respiratory Therapists, 4-yr health related degree)
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Assignments are as needed (PRN).
- Some assignments require US Citizenship.
- Travel assignments available.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee must be able to stand for up to 10 hours (fairs/screenings).
- Lift greater than 20 lbs. and push/pull up greater than 30 lbs.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Local travel is required.